The Friends of the Beach Museum of Art Business Partners are businesses who believe that art is integral to the quality of life in the community and who wish to promote the museum, K-State, and Manhattan. The business partners support the museum by providing funding for public programs and exhibitions. Benefits include:
- An investment in a significant art museum and its exhibitions and educational programming.
- Listing in and sponsorship of insight, the museum’s newsletter that is sent to a mailing list of approximately 500.
- Listing as a sponsor of the annual Friends of the Beach Museum of Art Gift Print Artist exhibition.
- Invitation to the annual reception, an opportunity to vote on a new acquisition for the museum’s collection, and an opportunity to meet the gift print artist.
- Annual recognition in The Manhattan Mercury.
- Opportunity to rent facility.
- Invitations to exhibition openings and educational programs.
Bronze level ($250 – $499)
Silver level ($500 – $999)
Gold level ($1,000 – $4,999)
Platinum level ($5,000 and over)
For more information call 785-532-7718 or send email.
Business partner members
Art Craft Printers & Design
Bayer Construction Co., Inc.
BG Consultants, Inc.
Bruce McMillan Architects P.A.
Cereal Food Processors
Collegian Media Group
Community First National Bank
Grand Mere Development
Hawley Printing Service/Sir Speedy
Kansas Farm Bureau
Landmark National Bank
Morrison, Frost, Olsen, Irvine, Jackson & Schartz, LLP
New Boston Creative Group, LLC
Realty Executives – Weis Real Estate
Sink, Gillmore & Gordon LLP
Stoecklein Financial Services
The Trust Company of Manhattan
Varney & Associates, CPAs, LLC
William T. Kemper Foundation